1. Get a copy of your purchase from the seller (which is called “title”).
2. Learn about the existence of mortgages (the check will be made by the notary): If a mortgage are known to exist (for example to guarantee mortgage), ask the seller to be permitted the cancellation before or simultaneously with the deed.
3. Ask the seller the cadastral tab and make sure that it corresponds in every detail to the State.
4. Ask the seller:
extremes (and if possible copies) of habilitation homes (or more) and any construction condoni (in which case, get all the documentation to see what is the Common procedure); the certificate of fitness for use (if issued).
5. In case of sale and mortgage to the Bank that will provide contextual, consult in advance the funding to have a prior availability, providing the documentation requested by the Institute.
6. Ask the seller if he paid all expenses are paid by the seller until the day of the deed. The notarial, elephants bedroom from seller a declaration by the building Manager stating that all expenses were paid.
7. Ask the seller (or the building Superintendent) copy of the House rules, to check for any restrictions on the use of individual units, identify common parts and those of any exclusive use of individual condominiums.
8. check the condition of the plant and ask the seller the relevant certificates of conformity.
9. Using the site, projected the cost of the operation, in principle, as to compute it in detail you should consult your notary with all documentation, which will assess the precise task that must be effectively carried out by the single act.
10. bring all documentation collection to the notary trust for time, so that I can test it and recommend what to do to buy home safely. Consult your notary for time it is essential, advice and assistance are included in the cost of the deed.